I know most of you are probably tired of these posts. But, these are for me. It keeps me accountable.
1. Height: 5'9'' 140lbs.
2. Your fitness challenge(s) for this week: Follow my 'training to train' schedule. I'm seriously considering a marathon in November. I have 12 weeks to make my decision.
3. Your health challenge(s) for this week: I will probably have to increase my calories to follow my schedule. I'll have to change what I'm eating as well. I've been eating fruit for breakfast but whole grains and proteins (this can come from peanut butter...not meat) is going to be important. I found a website called the no meat athlete. I'll be checking out his site to see how I can maintain a mostly meat-free diet while pushing my body to an extreme.
4. How well did it go: I may need to start logging my calories again. I've gone a few weeks with no change in weight so somethings not right.
5. Failures and slip-ups: Well, tonight is going to be bad. I've got a bachelorette party to attend. I plan to break all my diet rules. Bite me.
6. Weekly challenge wisdom: Exercising is about more than managing weight. It's about managing life, stress and the aging process. Sitting around doing nothing can literally make you lose your mind. Getting your blood pumping increases oxygen to your brain. So, if you don't want to get goofy as you get older...exercise now. Also, in my case the stress of life makes me goofy. I can literally put on a pair of running shoes and run away from the stress. It falls off behind me on the road and I leave it there for the next person. Who needs it!
7. Advice to fellow GET FIT members: See above. My advice and wisdom are the same this week.
I do the same thing. If there's no change in weight, then I go back on calorie counting to sort of remind me and straighten me up.ReplyDelete
I am your newest follower. Keep it up your doing great. If you need more help or tips please visit me at My Fitness WorldReplyDelete