- My tiny bladder which is being further compressed by a ~7 pound baby. (I usually have somewhere between 4-8 bathroom breaks a night...usually one an hour).
- Braxton Hicks which lately are seeming more and more like the real deal.
- Mackenzie's acrobatics in between aforementioned Braxton Hicks.
- The Cicadas in my backyard.
- The tiny little frogs that chirp all night long.
- My husband snoring...it's gotten worse in the last week. I slept on the couch Tuesday night.
- The little, yappy dogs that live in the house behind ours and like to bark at our fence line. --Not gonna lie. I've had some pretty terrible thoughts on how to resolve this problem. I wouldn't actually follow through with any of them, but a girl can dream...if she could actually fall asleep over the barking.--
Things that will keep me up in the coming weeks:
- Numbers 5 through 8 in the above list.
- A sweet, little baby girl who will be adjusting to life outside my tummy.
- Possibly a big sister who can't sleep through her new sister adjusting.
I'm so excited! I have about 18 days to go...
I'm going to go take a nap now.