A few updates from the Granthamania here in Austin:
- We are anxiously awaiting Austin City Limits this year with Pearl Jam, Dave Matthews Band, Kings of Leon, John Legend, Ben Harper and so many more. This year is going to be the best one yet! October better get here soon.
- We are also excited about going to New York for our 2nd anniversary in October. I really, really, really need to start planning a few things out. Normally, we like to just wing it. However, I've been to New York before and the fact is that there is far too much going on to just fly by the seat of your pants. I really need to prioritize before we make touch down in the city that never sleeps. I LOVE NY!
- Mark's best friend Stuart and his fiance Renee are getting married on September 26th. Mark and I are both very excited about the wedding. They just purchased their first home here in Austin and we are thrilled they decided to call Austin home. Plus, I'm really jazzed about seeing Mark in a tuxedo, again!
- My brother is moving to Austin. Hopefully, he will find a house soon.
- Last week, we went to see "Our Lady Peace" in concert! It was so much fun! All I can really say is that it was a great throw back to my junior high days and Mark, Josh and I stayed out way too late for a Tuesday night, but it was worth it.