1. Height: 5’9", weight: (didn't get to weigh myself today but last I checked) 141 from 144 last week
2. Your fitness challenge(s) for this week: Continue weight training routine. I have only been able to get 45 minutes of cardio two days a week so I'd like to find time to squeeze in cardio at least one more day a week. It's been difficult for me to get 6 days of workout...because weekends call for home improvement projects and family time with hubby.
3. Your health challenge(s) for this week: Continue on the vegetarian menu once I'm back home...visiting parents over the weekend.
4. How well did it go: I didn't eat meat all week (until last night)! I felt unbelievable. I have only had 3 diet cokes but I'm about to ruin that this weekend...and I don't care. I'm really proud that I was able to eat no meat for more than a day. I'm not a vegetarian convert yet but I will be GREATLY reducing the amount of meat I eat. I attribute the three pound weight loss to the meatless diet. I haven't seen 141 on a scale since college and I can't wait to get to the 130s.
5. Failures and slip-ups: I'm visiting the parents right now and have pretty much abandoned the vegetarian diet for the weekend. I'm still trying to make healthier choices but I'm trying NOT to drive my parents crazy with my OCD diet. And, I want to enjoy myself.
6. Weekly challenge wisdom: I'm going to go back to this one: Be disciplined or get disciplined. Nothing is going to happen if you don't do it yourself...sounds cynical but it's true. Nobody can force feed you healthy food or make you workout. YOU have to do it.
7. Advice to fellow GET FIT members: Don't be afraid to try something new...be it food, an exercise or a new hobby.
8. Self Portait: Clones
|haha...not very original but I was in a time crunch.|