- This is, and I quote, "AMAZING!"
SomeMost things are just too darn important to waste time using the toilet to take care of business.
- It is perfectly acceptable to ask for pancakes at lunch time.
- Everything gets done faster with a song and a dance incorporated.
- Sometimes you have to throw yourself on the floor and scream at the top of your lungs just to feel better.
- The best way to have a conversation is to repeat everything the other person says in the form of a question.
Little kids are hard work but they sure are fun and funny!
Oh the things Chloe will learn. Sounds like she is a good teacher for y'all. The mac is great Landry likes the velveeta rotini & cheese with broccoli in it. Landry has also had blueberry pancakes for lunch when he is here--whatever they want is my motto.ReplyDelete
Love it! Glad you're being educated at your new job!ReplyDelete
You know Mac and Cheese is still my favorite vegetable. And I'm going to try throwing myself down and screaming. It sounds like it might be useful. Glad Ava is so much entertainment for you and Chloe.ReplyDelete
You do learn alot from two year olds. They are at an age of learning about everything they come in contact with.Have fun as you put it in your memory book.ReplyDelete