- My Mark. He drives me crazy but I love him. I could probably live without him but it wouldn't be much fun. I have to say I'm fabulously addicted!
- Camping. I was born to camp. I don't think I can even remember my first camping trip; I was really young. I love it and poor Mark was suckered into it, thanks to me! WE are fabulously addicted!
- Diet Coke. I seriously need to stop. I'll thank Mrs. Ridgeway, formerly known as Kayla Cullers, for that addiction. I am fabulously addicted!
- Reading. I go in spurts but when I start, I just can't stop. At least I can argue that it's good for me. I am fabulously addicted!
- Popcorn. I'm not really sure where this one came from but lately I have to pop some good ole popcorn around 8 every night. I can't say that this is as good for me as the books and I'm pretty sure it's starting to show on my waistline. Oh well. I'm fabulously addicted...
I think I have to tag:
- My mom
- My dad (you seriously need to put up another post)
- Melissa Ferro (I know you have a professional blog. Maybe you can post your five favorite photos that you've ever taken...that's an interesting twist)
- Rachel Bull (I'm not sure if you even read my blog, but I read yours...)
- You, if not named above. If you read my blog and have your own, do this post and let me know about your blog so I can read it! PLEASE.
Ok, I did it. Boy it isn't that easy to name 5.ReplyDelete
OK I have posted another RANT!ReplyDelete